The 64th Annual Dance Magazine Awards, hybrid format
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum*, Livestream Produced by Nel Shelby Productions
Monday, December 6, 2020 at 7 pm ET
- Robert Battle (presented by Judith Jamison)
- Andy Blankenbuehler (presented by Susan Stroman)
- Akram Khan (presented by Wendy Whelan)
- Tamara Rojo (presented by Julio Bocca)
- The Chairman’s Award will honor Works & Process, with a special citation to Wendy Ziecheck
- The Harkness Promise Awards will be received by Alethea Pace and Yin Yue (presented by Joan Finkelstein)
“We are thrilled to be back live again and most spectacularly at the Guggenheim. Dance, whether live or virtual, has been a real source of joy and comfort over the last 18 months, and we are proud to once again celebrate its many great leaders,” states Frederic M. Seegal, CEO/chairman of Dance Media.
A note from Dance Magazine Editor Jennifer Stahl:
As the performing arts emerge from the challenges of the pandemic, the Dance Magazine Awards celebrate those whose outstanding contributions have made our field even stronger. With the selection committee’s continued focus on diversity, we honor the artistry, the integrity and the resiliency these artists have demonstrated over the course of their careers. Join us to celebrate this outstanding group on Monday, December 6, with performances and presentations for each honoree.
Tickets range from $50-$1,000.
The $1,000 VISIONARY ticket includes:
The $200 Producer ticket (IN-PERSON* option) includes:
The $125 PRODUCER ticket (VIRTUAL OPTION) includes:
The $50 HEADLINER ticket includes:
*All in-person ceremony plans are subject to change based on state and local guidelines. All live attendees are required to show proof of vaccination.